Please follow these steps to prepare and submit the final version of your paper:
- Papers must be edited according to ACM SIG Proceeedings Template available here (please remove the ACM copyright notice in the end of the first column of the first page):
- Generic Template: http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates
- Template for MS-Word: http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/pubform.doc
- Please be aware that Full papers should have 3000-4000 words and Short Ppers should have 1000-1500 words.
- Title: DLM 2014 - 7th Triennial Conference of the DLM Forum. Making the Information Governance landscape in Europe
- Editor(es): José Borbinha; Zoltán Szatucsek; Seamus Ross
- Publisher: BIBLIOTECA NACIONAL DE PORTUGAL
- Year: 2014
- Format: E-book
- ISBN: 978-972-565-541-2
- Persistent URL: http://purl.pt/26107 (AVAILABLE FROM 10 November 2014)
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS IS CLOSED!
PLEASE SEE HERE THE LIST OF ACCEPTED COMMUNICATIONS...
The text below is kept only for record purposes:
Proposals are accepted for communications, posters, tutorials or workshops.
The proposals for communications, for presentations in one of the three streams of the conference, can be either for a position paper or a full paper:
- Position papers may present new ideas, or initiatives, or proposals for the future
- Full papers will represent more solid reports, e.g. on the results of projects or research, or could present achievements or best practices.
The proposals must be submitted in a PDF file upload here: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dlmlisbon2014
Proposals must be submitted in English, comprising:
- The title
- An indication of the type of submission: position paper; full paper; poster; workshop; tutorial
- The abstract of the contribution...
- The name(s), affiliation and contacts of the author(s)